Christopher Titus VOICE IN MY HEAD mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on Apr 1, 2013 by mah_10138163 in Movies > Concerts
Downloaded 0 times.

download
Christopher Titus VOICE IN MY HEAD mp4 (Size: 1.23 GB)
  VOICE_IN_MY_HEAD.mp4 1.23 GB

Description

Voice in My Head

Dysfunction, 9/11, Love, America, In his first four specials Titus only took on the small issues that face us. In his fifth 90 minute special Titus turns the intensity on himself and on all his amazing f'ups. "Voice in My Head" takes you to a place of the worst mistakes in the life of a horribly damaged human. Christopher Titus has never been one to "pull back" or sardonically throw out detached witty barbs about the world, Nope. Christopher Titus has always had a comedic "scorched earth" policy when it comes to his subject matter. He has always taken a steam roller over his topics squeezing out funny where most can't.

On "Voice in My head" he goes after the inner idiot in all of us. The Voice in his head that is obviously not his friend. From waterskiing behind a drag boat to "playing" with the attack dogs Titus shows there is no limit to his stupidity. Just when you think you know where he is going he tells the story of his 30 million dollar fuck up. You read it right, then he wades into the darkest year of his life all the while keeping it funny. The 30 minute story about meeting Bruce Springsteen ends this one hour and forty six minute epic in a way that will make you laugh your ass off. That is if you have any ass to laugh off after the first hour and fifteen.

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.23 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Christopher Titus VOICE IN MY HEAD mp4

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
active 17 Aug 2014 0 0 0
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
active 17 Aug 2014 1 0 0
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
active 17 Aug 2014 0 0 1
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
active 17 Aug 2014 1 0 0
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
deleted 17 Aug 2014 - - -
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 17 Aug 2014 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 7DBFB971B3FDAC0EEAF56FECD2A9893785823605

Uploader Comments

mah_10138163 • 01 Apr 2013, 15:22
Help me seed this.
mah_10138163 • 01 Apr 2013, 14:36
Titus did the editing himself and this is the actual foootage. Any complaints? Blame him.

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 05 October 2013, 01:47 Show comment
Forgetting "copyright law" and any other legal ramifications, (which anyone on this site is almost certainly breaking, by the way), I think it's relatively fair to see what you're getting before you buy it, which I think is a point to downloads that a lot of people (namely those concerned about the owner's profits and copyrights) forget. It's simple enough: Whoever owns the work, make it affordable and good and people will buy it even when they can own it for free. Some of these comments have demonstrated proof of that. I hope some learn from it.
rickygswat59 • 21 May 2013, 02:00 Show comment
if you purchase one of his other dvd's it comes with an autograph!
rickygswat59 • 21 May 2013, 01:50 Show comment
thx uploader, great quality, but i also went to christophertitus.com and bought it, its only $9.00 not too bad at all! 10% to charity, just do it.
Jerry.Shadoe8394 • 19 May 2013, 03:46
torrent downloaded
Show comment
audio: 9video: 7
legit, but slow (other torrent of this is way faster)
still, thanx2uploader&seederz:)
MafiaMundeer9179 • 28 April 2013, 10:42
torrent downloaded
Show comment
audio: 9video: 9
anonymous • 11 April 2013, 06:03 Show comment
People, if you like the standup, go to christophertitus.com and buy it. Support the man, it's only 9 bucks with 10% going to charity. 1 hour and 45 minutes of laughter is surely worth 9 bucks!
anonymous • 10 April 2013, 19:33 Show comment
The actual production is only nine dollars US. Not to mention that a percentage of that goes to charity. Rather than download it illegally, it would be best if you could get it from ChristopherTitus.com instead. It's not like you're taking it from some bloated company. You're taking it directly from Titus himself.
anonymous • 10 April 2013, 19:16 Show comment
What kind of asshole takes someones work, something they worked for years on, something that feeds his kids and is his only form of income and then gives it away for free? Your a dick bro, seriously. This whole piece is covered by a copyright owned by combustion world industries and you are violating the law. Not only that but for every download you let go you are liable for the nine bucks per download. Look over your shoulder scumbag. You dont think in this day and age you can hide do you. This is not something you are stealing form a giant company. You are stealing from a dude like you who is trying to keep his work and give it to people for less than half price. What a pathetic douche. - Sincerely Christopher Titus
anonymous • 11 April 2013, 10:30 Show comment
Well said Sir. Saw your rant on FB, figured I'd post on here if you had a comment...FUCKING A TITUS. Fucking A.
LOCO-IYHS579 • 14 May 2013, 06:48 Show comment
this is a file sharing site, I don't really believe that we are worried about copyright infringement............... and might I ask what you are doing here anyways "Mr. Copyright Police", probably looking for the new Lady Gaga album.......... fucking fruitcake, what someone else is downloading or not is none of your damn business.......
anonymous • 26 September 2013, 21:41 Show comment
file was purchased off your site and if copyright laws were written as said then I would be liable. However the laws don't say that and credit is still given to the author of said "piece". This is also a file sharing site, go to college and learn something about plagerism and copyright infringement. If this is "The Real Christopher Titus." Also your dvds were nearly impossible to find outside of amazon or personal website. Before they were somewhat available for purchase. You make 90% of the profit and severely limit your own sales by limiting distribution even further and charge $25 per dvd before any shipping and tax. And I am the douche?
dbone200568 • 31 December 2013, 08:13 Show comment
i serisouly doubt that youre the real titus because his dvds are not his only form of income he gets paid everytime it airs on tv and he gets paid in the upper thousands for every gig he does if he does a tour and does say 200 shows on that tour hes making well over a quarter mill. so grow up this is a file share site and if ppl werent sharing it here they are just dling it with there tivo and storing it so get a life?
mah_10138163 • 01 April 2013, 15:22
Show comment
Help me seed this.
mah_10138163 • 01 April 2013, 14:36
Show comment
Titus did the editing himself and this is the actual foootage. Any complaints? Blame him.

User Opinions

Jerry.Shadoe8394, stayhurt3253, IamUbiquitous2516, TexasFatman2245, AJ31382210, r13t2152, DISTUBED1432, britmouse1396, matt10ink723, kraftyone74701 ... And 5 more
Gasbutcher116
Report a bug